Thank you for renewing your membership with the League of Women Voters! As a member, you belong to a network, organized on the national, state and local levels, which is committed to making democracy work. Whether you have time to be an active volunteer or simply want to show your support, you are part of a movement working toward active engagement of citizens in their government.
Membership in the League provides skill-building experience and opportunities in:
- voter engagement
- issues research
- legislative process
- persuasive speaking, active listening, and writing for impact
- advocacy and change agency
And, as a member, you will receive:
- Mass. League Action Newsletter, the State League monthly legislative newsletter
- Mass. League Voter, the State League quarterly newsletter
- Invitations to statewide educational programs, Council, and Convention
- Emailed legislative action alerts to help you communicate with your own senators and representatives
- Opportunities to participate in League studies, committees, and task forces and to be part of a national and statewide movement
How to Renew
Renew as a Massachusetts Member at Large
- To renew, fill out our Member at Large online membership form. If you prefer, you may also download our Member at Large printable membership form to print and submit by mail with a check.
Renew as a Member of a Local League
- To renew, please contact your Local League.