Fundraising and Voter Service Workshop
Saturday, March 7; 11 am-3 pm
Norwood Elks Lodge
152 Winslow Avenue, Norwood, MA
Thirty-six people attended the Lunch which had two focuses: fundraising and voter service. The goal was for every League to leave the Lunch with at least one new idea for fundraising and one for voter service.
The fundraising portion featured general fundraising principles and resources, followed by representatives from Leagues around the state presenting their successful fundraisers, and finishing with a roundtable discussion to share more fundraising successes.
For the voter service portion resources, empty chair debates, encouraging people to run for office, and ideas for LWVMA voter activities were the highlights.
- LWV Norwood Planning a Fundraising Year
- Fundraising Introduction
- LWV Newton Champagne and Chocolate Fundraiser
- LWV Winchester: Putting on a Show (Jimmy Tingle) (write-up) (program)
- LWV Greater Haverhill Vote Boat
- LWVMA Citizen Education Fund Resources
- Voter Service Resources and Empty Chair Debates
- Encouraging Running for Office
- League Connections