LWVMA League Leaders’ Lunch
Membership and Leadership Development Training Workshop
Saturday, October 25, 2014; 11 am-3 pm
Best Western Royal Plaza, Marlborough, MA 01752
The focus of this event was membership and leadership development. The Membership and Leadership Development (MLD) Program coaches led the interactive workshops.
50 League members attended. The cost was $20 per attendee.
(click on the topic for corresponding handouts)
- Welcome and Introductions (Anne Borg and Marilyn Peterson, LWVMA Co-Presidents)
- Opening Exercise (Jean Cherdack, LWVMA Director; Anne Borg)
- Workshop 1 “Making the ASK” (Carol Bullivant, MLD Coach, LWV Hamilton-Wenham)
- Nominating Committee (Shelia Martin, Chair)
- Phonathon (Dee Ortner, LWVMA Secretary/Development Chair, LWV Concord-Carlisle)
- Workshop 2 “Developing Leaders” (Dee Ortner, MLD Coach)
- Workshop 3 “Event Planning Checklist” (Pam Holland, MLD Coach, LWV Westford)
- Wrap-up (Karen Price, LWVMA Vice President, LWV Needham)
- Pick up Phonathon materials (Dee Ortner)
League Opportunities Sign Up Sheet
League Opportunities–sign up for statewide committees, task forces and roles.
Membership and Leadership Development Program
For information on the MLD program and application, click here.