- Elizabeth Foster-Nolan, a Member at Large, for the office of Co-President for a two-year term
- Amy Smith, from LWV of Topsfield-Boxford-Middleton, for the office of 2nd Vice President, for a two-year term
- Tanya Roy, from LWV Wellesley, for the office of Treasurer, for a two-year term
- Courtney Rau Rogers, from LWV Norwood, for the office of Secretary, for a one-year term
- Marie Gauthier from LWV Franklin County
- Vedna Lacombe-Heywood from LWV Plymouth
- Susan Millinger from LWV Amherst
- Brenda Safford from LWV Worcester Area
- Jo-Ann Berry from LWV Acton Area
- Karen Callanan, a Member at Large
- Susan Flicop from LWV Wayland
- Sharon McCarthy, as chair from LWV Harvard
- Sharyn Roberts from LWV Newton
We thank the Board members who have completed their terms: Mary Ann Ashton (Co-President), Lee Bona (Second Vice President), Andrea Kozinetz (Treasurer), Kate Boland, and Nancy Brumback. Their years of dedication and leadership have strengthened LWVMA. We appreciate their service.
After the business meeting was adjourned, Ricardo Ramírez, from the Voting Rights and Election Center of the Brennan Center for Justice, was the keynote speaker on “Voting during a pandemic: What we need to do over the next 5 months and beyond.” You can review Mr. Ramírez’s presentation here.