Regional Field Service Meetings Coming Up
The LWVMA Field Service program provides opportunities for local League leaders to meet, share, and plan within defined geographical areas. The goal of the program is to support local League leaders, strengthen local Leagues and encourage regional collaboration.
LWVMA would like to thank Phyllis Walsh, who has done a great job as Field Service Representative for South Shore, Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard for several years. June 20 is her last meeting, and we wish her well.
Spring Field Service Meetings:
- Metro/South: Saturday, May 19, 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. Westwood Library. Contact Kate Boland
- Metro Northwest/Central, Sunday, June 3 at 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. Location Acton Coffee House, 525 Mass Ave, Acton. Contact Lora Goldenberg
- Merrimack Valley/North Shore: Thursday, June 7, 8:30-10:30 a.m. Friendly’s in Peabody. Contact Karen Price
- West: Saturday, June 9, 10:00 – 12:00 p.m. Tentative meeting spot Mocha Maya’s, Shelburne Falls. Contact Nancy Polan
- Metro West: Saturday, June 16, 10:15 a.m. – 1 p.m., NewTV, Newton. Contact Sharyn Roberts
- South Shore, Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard: June 20, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., private home. Contact Phyllis Walsh
Questions on the Field Service Program?
Email LWVMA Field Service Director: Karen PriceField-Service-Regions-10_30_1727713