The LWVMA Field Service program provides opportunities for local League leaders to meet, share, and plan within defined geographical areas. The goal of the program is to support local League leaders, strengthen local Leagues and encourage regional collaboration.
Field Service meetings are held in the winter (January-February) and spring (May-June) of each year.
Upcoming Spring Field Service Meetings
- Metro Northwest/Central: Saturday, May 18, 10-11:30am. Panera Bread, 21 Andrew Ave., Wayland. Contact Lora Goldenberg
- Merrimack Valley/North Shore: Tuesday, May 21, 8:30-10:30 a.m. Friendly’s in Peabody. Contact Karen Price
- West: Sunday, May 5, 1pm-3pm Lilly Library, 19 Meadow Street, Florence. Contact Nancy Polan
- Metro West: Saturday, June 15, 10:15a.m.-1:30p.m. New TV Conference Room, 23 Needham Street, Newton Highlands. Contact Sharyn Roberts
- South: Tuesday, May 14, 10:00a.m.-12:45p.m. Plymouth Library, South Street, Plymouth. Contact Scotti Finnegan
- Metro/South: Saturday, May 11, 1-3 p.m. Westwood Library Conference Room, 660 High Street, Westwood. Contact Amy Smith
Questions on the Field Service Program?
Email LWVMA Field Service Director: Lora GoldenbergField-Service-Regions-Sep-17-2018