The LWVMA Field Service program provides opportunities for local League leaders to meet, share, and plan within defined geographical areas. The goal of the program is to support local League leaders, strengthen local Leagues and encourage regional collaboration.
Field Service meetings are held in the winter (January-February) and spring (May-June) of each year.
Upcoming Winter Field Service Meetings
- South Shore: Wednesday, Jan. 9, 10 a.m. – 12:30p.m. Location to be determined. Contact Scotti Finnegan
- West: Saturday, Jan. 12, 10 a.m. – noon. Location to be determined. Contact Nancy Polan
- Metro West: Saturday, Jan. 12, 10:15 a.m.-1:30 p.m. New TV Conference Room, 23 Needham Street, Newton Highlands. Contact Sharyn Roberts
- Metro Northwest/Central: Sunday, Jan. 13, 3 – 4:30 p.m. Sudbury Library Conference Room, 21 Concord Road, Sudbury. Contact Lora Goldenberg
- Merrimack Valley/North Shore: Friday, Jan. 18, 8:30-10:30 a.m. Friendly’s in Peabody. Contact Karen Price
- Metro/South: Saturday, Jan. 19, 1-3 p.m. Westwood Library Conference Room, 660 High Street, Westwood. Contact Amy Smith
Questions on the Field Service Program?
Email LWVMA Field Service Director: Lora GoldenbergField-Service-Regions-Sep-17-2018