The LWVMA Field Service program will hold two meetings in each region, in January and June. January meetings are planned for all regions except West/Central, which had a meeting in late October.
Field Service meetings scheduled for January are:
- Metro/South: Saturday, Jan. 16, 10:00-11:45 a.m., Westwood Library, Westwood. Contact email@example.com.
- Metro West: Saturday, Jan. 23, 10:15 a.m.-1 p.m. at NewTV, Newton. Contact sharynLroberts21@gmail.com.
- Metro Northwest: Sunday, Jan. 24, 3-5 p.m., Acton Public Library, Acton. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Merrimack Valley/North Shore: Monday, Jan. 25, 8:30-10:30 a.m., Friendly’s in Peabody. Contact email@example.com.
- South Shore, Cape and Martha’s Vineyard: Tuesday, January 26, 10:00-1:00, private home in Falmouth. Contact Phyllis Walsh for directions.
The Field Service program provides opportunities for local League leaders to interact within defined geographical areas. The goal of the program is to support local League leaders, strengthen local Leagues and encourage regional collaboration. For the current list of Leagues within each Field Service region and representatives click here.
Ideally, each region will have a Field Service Representative to plan and facilitate the meetings. Currently, we have representatives in three of the six regions: Phyllis Walsh for South Shore, Cape and Martha’s Vineyard; Sharyn Roberts/Bonnie Carter for Metro West; and Karen Price for Metro/South. If you are interested in serving as a Field Service Representative in one of the three remaining regions, or have any questions about the Field Service program, please contact Coordinator Karen Price.