Over 70 registrants, representing 33 local Leagues, attended the 2019 League Leader Lunch at the First Baptist Church in Worcester on Saturday, Oct. 26th. Attendees heard about the “state of the LWVMA” and the LWVUS People Powered Fair Maps campaign from co-presidents Mary Ann Ashton and Judy Zaunbrecher; panel discussions on civic engagement opportunities for local Leagues and local League interest action groups; a presentation and group discussion on the LWVMA’s new Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) policy; and a presentation about our 100th anniversary celebration and toolkit resources.
- What’s New at LWVMA and LWVUS (PDF)
- What’s New at LWVMA and LWVUS (PPT)
- Understanding the New Civic Education Legislation (PDF)
- Understanding the New Civic Education Legislation (PPT)
- Diversity Equity Inclusion (PDF)
- Diversity Equity Inclusion (PPT)